Virtual Office… and so much more!
Not ready to take a permanent office but wanting to set up or expand your business? Use our town centre address to register your business with HMRC/Companies House/Search Engines to become the face of your business. Your website and business card with our address, rather than your home address will undoubtedly impress prospective clients whilst maintaining your privacy. A virtual office allows you to separate the business from the personal side of your life!
A virtual office can also liberate you from needing to be at home to receive mail enabling you to get out and about and working on with your business. As a virtual tenant, you can also access FREE of charge our first Thursday of the month networking events from 9.30 to 11 am (normally £10) which will help to build your local connectivity too!
Bronze package £18 pcm:
- Full use of office address
- Secure postbox with collection from our premises
- Use of the business Hub for client meetings
- Use of hot desking space
- Includes free teas and coffees when visiting
Upgrades available to:
- Personal phone number with calls forwarded to a number of your choice allowing you to benefit from low call costs.
- Mail forwarding to a specific address
- Professional call minding service with telephone answered in your own company name
- You can hold meetings at our offices and you may benefit from Hub membership starting at £10 per week.
No lengthy contracts, easy in, easy out! Contact us today for more details!